I recently released the 1.3.0 version of my Offline Maps application. This weekend I started preparing for our holidays and noticed several crashes: there was an error in the tile caching.
The error affeced only the desktop application and is now fixed so everything should work fine now. The corrected version is now version 1.3.1
And what do we learn from this: test thouroughly !!! I urgently need to setup some automated testing for this application. It started of to be a quick application to download some tiles from Google Maps so I thought I wouldn’t need any testing but it is quickly expanding with other functionality.
Visit the Offline Maps page to download it.