A while ago I wrote a series of articles about NHibernate and how mapping objects to classes is done using C#:
- NHibernate Part 1: Hello World with NHibernate
- NHibernate Part 2: CRUD with NHibernate
- NHibernate Part 3: Mapping techniques for aggregation – One To One mapping
- NHibernate Part 4: Mapping techniques for aggregation – One-To-Many mapping
- NHibernate Part 5: Mapping techniques for aggregation – Many-To-One and Many-To-Many mapping
At that time I used MySql and NHibernate version 126.96.36.199
Now I have updated the code to use a different tooling set and the 2.0.1.GA version of NHibernate.
The tooling set is:
Visual Studio 2008 of which there is a free version available here
SQL Server Express which you can download for free here
The updated code can be downloaded here.